Heli Skisafari: English speaking guests
Stumboeck Heli 2 Skisafari
Stumboeck-Ski-Safaris and the Stumboeck-Guide-Service
The original comes from the Stumboeck Club
True to our motto „skiing with friends" one of our Stumböck-Ski-Guides will always accompany you on the Stumböck-Ski-Safaris and will guide you to the best downhill runs. For intensive skiing pleasure, our ski safaris are exclusively in limited small groups. Including own transport system, as well as a lot of service. This makes our ski safaris unique and your ski trip a special experience.
Banff, Kicking Horse, Revelstoke
This is a heliski trip for all experts, and for those who want to experience an introduction to the world of heliskiing in a perfect way. We are improving day by day in terms of quality and adventure up to our highlight – heliskiing in Revelstoke.
The perfect attunement for heliskiing is the pre-program provided by the Stumböck-Guides: It starts with skiing in Banff/Lake Louise and goes on with skiing in another dimension: in the ski area Kicking Horse. You will find endless expanses and untouched slopes. NEW: skiing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. The newcomer among the Canadian ski resorts leaves nothing left to be desired. The highlight of the journey are two full days of heliskiing with Selkirk-Tangiers in Revelstoke. Insiders describe Revelstoke as the secret capital of heliskiing. Be enchanted by the atmosphere of heliskiing and discover a new dimension of skiing.
Unique by STUMBOECK:
4 days Ski-Resort-Pre Program & Stumboeck-Ski-Guiding & 2 days heliskiing
Scheduled flight to Calgary. The Stumböck-Guide is waiting for you directly at the airport. The drive to your hotel, the Banff Park Lodge, takes about 1,5 hours. Four-star comfort and just a few steps to downtown are waiting for you.
Day 2 – 3:
After breakfast you can start your day of skiing. The slopes of Sunshine Village are yours. Another possibility is to go skiing at Lake Louise. You can ski on famous World Cup descents or in the powder bowls. No matter for what you decide, you will definitely ski in the largest ski area of the Rocky Mountains. Every mountain has its own level. Your Stumböck-Ski-Guide leads you to insider tips.
Check-Out and ride to Kicking Horse (approximately 1,5 h). Connoisseurs appreciate this ski area not only because of the average of 7 meters of snow every year. Besides of the snow you have almost no waiting time, over 108 descents and lots of freeride-areas which guarantee fun it its purest form. Your Stumbock-Ski-Guide shows you the most interesting locations. After skiing: ride to Revelstoke (approximately 1,5 h). Check-In: Hillcrest Resort Hotel.
Skiing at Revelstoke Mountain Resort. This is another highlight of your heliski trip. This new ski area offers the best terrain for ambitious skiing. Our opinion: this is a ski area for the sporty skier. Your dreams of perfect slopes will be fulfilled at this Resort. Moreover, you have an extensive selection of off-slope-sectors in which freeride-orientated skiers will find an optimal variety of slopes. The Stumböck-Ski-Guide is always by your side and will present again a wide range of possibilities. After skiing follows the organization of the heli-deepsnow-ski and the "heli-intro". You will receive important information about the process of heliskiing and how to do it in the safest way possible. After the introduction you have to sign a liability-waiver.
Day 6 – 7:
Heliskiing: The first heli-day starts with a detailed briefing in terms of safety and avalanche beacon technology. The briefing is by the team of Selkirk-Tangiers. After that you can start with the highlight of your heli-journey: heli-skiing in the mountains of Selkirk and Monashee. This is one of the biggest and snowiest heli-ski-areas in British Columbia. The area offers everything to fulfill your heli-dreams. More than 200 descents with countless variations offer an almost endless powder fun. Safety: the compulsory safety training and the detailed briefing before heliskiing belong to the standard. Afterwards, nothing else holds you back from skiing in the pristine deep snow.
Check-Out. Return from Revelstoke in the morning. Your guide brings you back to Calgary. In the late afternoon your flight departs back to Germany.
Arrival in Frankfurt
• Scheduled flight with Air Canada from Frankfurt to Calgary and back.
• 7 x overnight stays in a double room (3 x Banff Park Lodge, 4 x Hillcrest Resort Hotel Revelstoke)
• 7 x Breakfast
• Packed lunch and après ski snack during the heli-days.
• 4 x ski pass (2 x Sunshine Village/Lake Louise, 1 x Kicking Horse, 1 x Revelstoke Mountain Resort)
• 2 Heli-days inclusive 6.000 meters of altitude within 2 days (4.500 meters of altitude are guaranteed). The terms and conditions of Selkirk-Tangiers-Helicopter-Skiing Ltd. apply. (additional charge for extra meters of altitude: approximately CAN$ 136,50 incl. taxes per 1.000 meters of altitude) More information regarding meters of altitude
• Deep-snow ski from Selkirk Tangiers during the heli-days.
• Stumböck-Ski-Guideservice (small groups with max. 10 people)
• Experienced heli-guides will guide the heliskiing, safety equipment
• All transfers in the Stumböck-Van
• You receive the travel documents together with a sporty Stumböck-backpack
• Airport tax, security fee, security certificate, fuel surcharges (as of May 2019). For further information please refer to the note in the section Flight surcharges
Not included services:
additional meals / drinks, optional excursions. Tips for the service staff, ski-guides and heli-guides.
• The minimum number of participants is 7 people
• Short-term changes in the itinerary are reserved
• Travel schedule and price per person in double room on request
Our team of experts will also be happy to advise you personally on all questions concerning the skisafari process, the required skiing skills or general questions.
You can reach us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.